IPSec-NAT setup using racoon2

SethuRaman Krishnasamy krishsethu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:18:30 UTC 2007

Hello!

I could setup IPSec communication between two Peers in different
network  through NAT router using racoon-IKEv1. Now  I would llike to
set up IPSec communication between the peers using racoon2-IKEv2. The
documentation of racoon2 doesnt describe the procedure to configure
NAT-T parameters (in racoon2.conf file)  like ''natt_ keepalive'
,'isakmp_nattt port' .  I would like to know if IPSec-NATT setup can
be made using racoon2 and the procedure for the same. I'm using
racoon2 version racoon2-20061228a

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Sethu