usb driver for use with kmobiletools and nokia

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org
Thu Jul 26 14:56:10 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a Nokia phone which I want to manage by using kmobiletools.
If I connect the phone with usb I can access MicroSD card of the phone
with umass, so the connection is ok. But if I choose the 'PC Suite' mode
on the phone the ugen driver is attached. The phone also show up in
usbdevs.
I tried loading the umodem driver, but it doesn't attach. Kmobiletools
needs a tty to access the phone as a modem.

Does anybody how to attach a phone by USB?

Ronald.

--
  Ronald Klop
  Amsterdam, The Netherlands