creating ftp users!

Andrew Gould andrewgould at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 13:25:14 UTC 2007

Step 1.  Replace the operating system on the server (Windows Server 2003) with FreeBSD 6.2.
             During the installation, select the option to activate inetd and uncomment the ftp line
             in /etc/inetd.conf.

Step 2.  Login as root and create your users using the command 'adduser'.

Step 3.  Using a text editor, such as vi, create the file /etc/ftpchroot and add each user name on

            its own line.

Best of luck,

Andrew L. Gould