postfix + spamassassin via milter

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Mon Jul 16 00:19:36 UTC 2007

On Jul 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Bernt Hansson wrote:

> Have a look at messagewall.

That you.  I've tried to take a look, but it appears that the
projects domain name now belongs to someone else.  Furthermore, I
also wish to reject mail early which is addressed to invalid
usernames, and such a proxy doesn't do that (without a great deal of
work and more things which can break).

However, if I were trying to protect something like an MS-Exchange
server, I would definitely consider using a proxy in front of it.
However since I've got postfix with its power and capabilities, I
won't go this route.

But thanks for the suggestion.

-j