www/linux-flashplayer7 - now works with SOUND on youtube

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Jul 13 01:46:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:18:42 +0100
Jamie Jones <jamie at bishopston.net> wrote:

> I don't know anyone who has managed to get sound from youtube (other sites are ok)
> with linux-flashplugin7 under a native browser with the pluginwrapper before now!

 if 'before now' > 6 months ago, i dont know as i couldnt get it to work at all with native ffox back then.

if 'before now' == last 2 weeks, yes, as posted to this list, working great with native ffox instead of ffox linux.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."
  Frank Leahy