Subscription probe for SOCIALSECURITY_W2NEWS - please ignore

LISTSERV.GSA.GOV LISTSERV Server (15.0) LISTSERV at LISTSERV.GSA.GOV
Thu Jul 12 11:32:03 UTC 2007

Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:00:07

This   message   is   a   "probe"    for   your   subscription   to   the
SOCIALSECURITY_W2NEWS list. You do not need  to take any action to remain
subscribed to  the list, and in  particular you should not  reply to this
message. Simply discard it now, or read on if you would like to know more
about how this probing mechanism works.

A "probe" is a  message like the one you are reading, sent  to you to see
if it bounces  back to us. If it  bounces back to us, we  know this email
address  is no  longer valid  and  we remove  you from  the list  thereby
cutting down on unneeded email traffic.

If it  does not bounce back  to us, then  the email address is  valid. We
hope you were not too inconvenienced by this extra message.

If  by  some  chance  you  no   longer  want  to  be  subscribed  to  the
SOCIALSECURITY_W2NEWS  list,  just create  a  new  message, addressed  to
listserv at listserv.gsa.gov,  with  no  subject   and  with  just  "signoff
SOCIALSECURITY_W2NEWS" (without the quotes) in the body of the message.