sshd config config file question

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Jul 11 17:49:28 UTC 2007

Hello Huy:

Have you installed ssh from somewhere other than the base install?  That is, did you install from ports or binaries?  In that case, your configuration file may be in /usr/local/etc or /usr/local/etc/sshd instead of /etc/sshd.  That would also account for why the rc script wasn't working correctly as it's path points to the base system install of ssh.

Regards,

Mike