severely OT; re PUTTY [ssh]

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Jul 9 05:50:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 12:44:46AM -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

> P.S. If anyone tells anyone else that I know this stuff about Windows
>      I will deny it loudly and come looking for you.  I do not need
>      any more conversations that start with, "Oh, you're a computer
>      engineer - I have this problem with my/childrens'/wife's/dog's
>      Windows machine..." :)

"Oh, well that's your problem right there.  Here, try FreeBSD, or maybe
this MacOS X thing, instead.  That should solve the problem."

Isn't that the right answer to all such questions?

MacUser, Nov. 1990: "There comes a time in the history of any project when
it becomes necessary to shoot the engineers and begin production."