iteam - Linux project, to freeBSD team.

Jorge Rosa - (BIGARTE) jorge.bigarte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:27:30 UTC 2007

Hello all there.

We are developing a open-source game called "iteam".
It will be an "worms/wormux/gunbound" game like, with new ideas, etc.

We wanna make it like a tribute to ALL (major) linux distros, includindg
yours, of course, ;) and to Linux world specifically.

So to be more "ralistic/oficial", we need your opinion about the character
that is similar to your symbol (logotipe).

Will be great if we could also count with your code skills, etc.
We are using C++, SDL, etc.

Please, see images and our main links here: (there is also our IRC channel)
http://www.via2b.com/iteam/produtos.asp?highlight=Downloads_and_Links&id=509

Thankyou
jorgerosa (iteam art and graphics)