flash ( With details and user test results)

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Jul 2 07:08:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:41:09 +1000
Norberto Meijome <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:

> ###
> ### tried with youtube.com.
> ### Flash loaded ok, simple flash stuff like the 'videos being watched now' worked fine.
> ### Clicking on the suggested videon on the top RHS started playing the video + sound, after 1 second, again:

What happened with flash9 after 1 second is that *all* flash objects in the
page simply blanked out - the one with the video, and the one with the 'videos
being watched now' which is a simple cute flash thingy with no video.

> ### this happens with CPU spiking to 100%
> ###

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Peace can only be achieved by understanding."
   Albert Einstein

Warned.