I hope you'll find this helpful

Adrian info at infomusicbox.com
Wed Jan 31 09:31:13 UTC 2007

  Musicbox Studios
Suite 210, Coborne House, 3 Cobern Road, Docklands, London
Fax: +44 (0) 870 711 2211  Email: info at infomusicbox.com

My name is Adrian Daw and I am the Managing Director of a London based recording company called,
MusicBox Studios. We are contacting you because we think the following product may be of interest to you.

MusicBox Studios are proud to present:

  The Musicbox

This is a 2 DVD Compilation of over 5 Gb of Midi files,
Sheet Music, Software,1.7 Million Music Industry Contacts,
Tuition and Secrets revealed, Guitar Tabs, Kar Files and Keyboard Styles.
If you are serious about pushing your music career to the next level,  then you will find the
following an invaluable resource.Secrets revealed by top pros, Learn to sing like a pro,
Learn spinetingling guitar riffs, Learn how to Songwrite, and much much more.
For your assurance, this product comes with a Full Refund Policy
Please do not feel pressurised - The choice is yours.

  DVD 1 CONTENTS

1.7 Million Music Contacts

Email Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers and URL Addresses
Music Publishers - Record Companies - Vocalists - Musicians - Bands - Songwriters
Guitarists - Music Agents - Entertainment Agencies - Recording Studios - Music Teachers

USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD
Imagine a very small 1% response (17,000)
How would that further your career prospects!!

  Over 90,000 Backing Tracks (Midi Format)

Latest Chart Hits (1997 - Present), Golden Oldies, 50's 60' 70's and 80's
Massive Classical Collection, Christian, Plus Jazz, Blues, etc.
3000 Steinberg Drum Beats

There genuinely is too many to display but here's a very small selection
Robbie Williams Celine Dion, Queen, Beatles, Elton John, Madonna, Avril Lavinge,
Phil Collins, No Doubt, Sting, Christina Aquerilla, Bryan Adams, Britney Spears,
The Corrs, Abba, Chicago, Westlife, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, etc etc.,
.
Why not record a promotional CD of yourself, band, etc., using the above midi files

  30,000 Kar Files
Kar Files are basically Midi Files with lyrics

 20,000 Guitar Tabs

 6934 Keyboard Styles

YAMAHA  (1,780 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

TECHNICS  (599 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

ROLAND  (1,654 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

GEM  (384 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

KORG  (941 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

WERSI  (434 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

SOLTON  (1,142 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk

PLUS ALL 5 VOLUMES OF THE TYROS PREMIUM RANGE

  DVD 2 CONTENTS

Sheet Music (over 1 gb)

Complete Full Works of:
Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Chopin, Debussy, Grieg, Hayden, Liszt,
Mendlessohn, Mozart, Rachmaninov, Ravelli, Scarlatti,
Schubert, Schulman, Plus many modern

 Tuition and Inside Secrets
The Secrets of Songwriting Revealed.
Rock Guitar Secrets.
Secrets of Jazz and how to Improvise.
Vocal Coach (14 Audio Tracks) Sing like a pro
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Piano
Brian May Star Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Keyboard and Piano for Dummies (Audio (WMF) and Ebook
Original Gary Moore (Audio (WMF)and Tablature)
The Best of Eric Clapton Signature Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Guitar
Learn Jazz in 20 Weeks
Jam with the Eagles (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Play Piano in a Flash (WMF)
Complete Idiot's guide to Songwriting

5 SOFTWARE TITLES
(These Software titles are 100% working copies)

PLEASE NOTE:
These software titles must not be sold. As regards to upgrades,
these must be purchased from the publishers of the software in question, and not ourselves.

1. VOCAL ELIMINATOR SOFTWARE
Is it possible to eliminate vocals from mp3/wav files?
Yes! Very possible. Through our experience, this has to be
one of the best collections of software titles out there. We have had
good to excellent results from these programmes.

2. MIDINOTATE
MidiNotate converts midi files to printable sheet music.
It analyses MIDI files to display chord names, and lets you add and change lyrics.
During playback it highlights notes, turns pages, and lets you
control instrument volume levels and tempo.
You can set up loops that repeat as you sing or practice with accompaniment.
MidiNotate offers you a delightful way to hear and learn your favourite music.

3. BAD COPY PRO
Scratched or damaged Audio/Data CD/DVD. Dont throw them away,
now you can recover all audio/data files with this popular programme
BadCopy Pro is a leading data recovery software for floppy disk, CD, DVD, memory card,
ZIP disk, and other storage media. BadCopy Pro can effectively recover and rescue
corrupted or lost data from damaged, unreadable, or defective disks.

4. FRET2FRET
This Software shows you a way of mastering the most notoriously,
difficult guitar skills known to man

5. BAND IN A BOX 2005
Jazz Chord-Symbol Graphics are supported, with
a Vocal Wizard that displays and transposes to the best song keys for your vocal range
New 3, 4, and 5-part Jazz Harmonies are added with voicing in Fourths
Non-destructive audio editing -- changes to the Audio Track only become
permanent if you save the file
New Audio Harmonies with enhanced Vocal Pitch-Styles (automatic Vibrato and Scooping)
that can be added to the vocal harmony parts
Full Stereo and Mono support for the Audio Track, with on-screen VU meters to monitor it

For all other enquiries/questions email me on
salesmusicbox at aol.com

So convinced are we that you will be totally happy at
this software package, who else would give you this ironclad promise!

Full Refund Policy if not totally happy!
You even get to keep the Software!

Remember, the only thing you will regret in life are the chances you didn't take.

WAIT
For your assurance, we would like to email you the following software.
This is not shareware or a demo, but a full 100% working copy with a
 Retail value of $34.95

MUSIC MASTERWORKS
'If you have a sound card with headphones and microphone hooked up to your system,
you can actually hum a tune, record it, have the system write the sheet music for it,
and play it back. 'Master Works is incredible and has something to give both
beginning and advanced students.'

OR A SELECTION OF MIDI FILES
FROM OUR VAST COLLECTION

Simply email at salesmusicbox at aol.com and in the subject
line type Music Masterworks or Midi Files.

    How Much ?

SPECIAL PRICE
This is a unique opportunity of owning this software before it's official website launch
in 7days. Take advantage and save 50% off it's retail price.

Retail price £74.25
GREAT BRITAIN YOU PAY - £49.50!
Plus £4.50 for Post/Packing, Warranty & Shipping

Retail price $145.95
USA YOU PAY - $93.95!
Plus $8.75 for Post/Packing, Warranty & Shipping

Retail price $182.50
AUSTRALIA YOU PAY- $121.95!
Plus $11.25 for Post/Packing, Warranty & Shipping

Retail price $156.25
CANADA YOU PAY - $104.25!
Plus $9.50 for Post/Packing, Warranty & Shipping

Retail price E110.25
EURO YOU PAY - E73.50!
Plus E6.75 for Post/Packing, Warranty & Shipping

  How to Order

Simply click BUY NOW and you will be taken to our secure online payment site.
(PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE LINKS ENABLED)

BUY NOW

Credit card payments welcomed and other methods of payment
You will automatically receive an email confirming payment.
On receipt of your payment all orders will be delivered direct to you
within 7-10 days. (UK 3-5 days)
The price will automatically convert to your currency when you select your country

TESTIMONIALS
Here is a very small selection of comments from my customers.
We literally have dozens on file. Please understand,
to protect their privacy, I cannot openly advertise their addresses.

An fantastic product; I started using it 3 weeks ago and I still
haven't gone through all the Midi's
ralphmoxon at tiscali.co.uk
- R. Moxon (Aberdeen)

The keyboard styles are very pro - have you any more,
they even make me sound good
beautytip at hotmail.co.uk
- Mrs. Wilcox (UK)

I have just learned the guitar instrumental on Bohemian Rhapsody
The tuition section is really easy, especially if you play by ear
- W. Manche (Londonderry)

I was very sceptical. I waited for 3 weeks before I ordered,
but assure you, this bloke is genuine
musohelper at aol.com
- KAM (Cornwall)