how to enable linux flash player in firefox

Tore Lund toreld at netscape.net
Mon Jan 29 23:54:17 UTC 2007

Andreas Davour wrote:
> [snip]
> Is what I get when I try Google Video. YouTube works for video, but not
> sound. I wonder if that state "kserel" is what's troubling us?

It's past midnight here, so I'll think about this thing tomorrow.

I also get YouTube without sound.  But I get http://www.flashsound.com/
with sound, and as far as I can understand, that is flash sound.  In any
case, I am ecstatic just to get the video, which I did not get before.

> I now have 6.2-RELEASE installed, and have not yet tried portinstall
> -PPR. What did you -PPR? Firefox? linux-flashplugin?

I downloaded some file managers and editors in order to try them out.
Afraid I don't recall too many particulars.
--
    Tore