brand new server timing out for sshd connections

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sun Jan 28 00:47:43 UTC 2007

On Saturday 27 January 2007 18:10, Rob W. wrote:
> [...]

ah, this sounds suspiciously like it might be the solution to my problem.
especially, since the server works for a few minutes after a reboot, and then
stops.

as soon as i return to that site, ill check that out.

btw, is there a way i can try to send my tcp packets to a specific mac
address?  i know the mac of my target server, if i could get it to talk back
to me, i could

cheers,
jonathan