how to enable linux flash player in firefox

Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Sat Jan 27 15:10:41 UTC 2007

Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 20:41, Erik Norgaard wrote:
>> I see the new flash9 for linux has been included in ports, so I
>> installed it - but how do I enable the plugin in Firefox? Does it
>> work or does it crash?
>
> Basically, it works with linux-firefox and you can get sound if you
> follow the intructions at
>
> http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flash_Player:Additional_Interface_Support_for_Linux

Does this mean that I cannot use linux-flash with native Firefox? Can
flash be launched as a standalone application? If the answer is yes, no,
then I will file a bug report to have linux-firefox added to the
run-dependency list.

Cheers, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org