man sysinstall

BSD Certification Team rhyous at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:31:54 UTC 2007

Hello all,

The man page for sysinstall is pretty out of date.  I
am trying to PXE boot to an unattended install.

I figured out that I needed to add dists=base kernels
GENERIC even though kernels and GENERIC are not in the
list in the man page.

Is there anyone in charge of updating this
information?  I have never submitted an update.

Also the sample at
/usr/src/usr.sbin/sysinstall/install.cfg is no longer
up to date and does not work with 6.2-Release.  Does
anyone have a better up-to-date sample that could be
used?

Thanks,

Jared