Request [Ticket#432244926]

carookee Support en at support.carookee.com
Thu Jan 25 04:25:08 UTC 2007

Hello ,

thank you for contacting carookee.com. We have received your message which is case #432244926. You will receive a personal answer as soon as possible.

To speed up the answer time you should add your account name or username with which you are registered at carookee.com in every support request. If you want to add this information now or include further comments to your support call please reply to THIS email (by clicking on the reply button in your e-mail software, and do not change the subject).

You will possibly receive no personal answer to your message if you have sent a feature request or have informed us about trouble on the platform that is currently beeing fixed. In this case, we thank you for your message!

In important cases you can contact or SOS hotline: +49 (0)163 - 873 1001 or via e-mail: mailto:sos at carookee.com.

Best regards
carookee customer care staff

e-mail:   en at support.carookee.com