Hide ports make options/config

Charlie Hynson III dachaos at dachaos.com
Fri Jan 19 08:59:04 UTC 2007

I am making myself an easy install sh shell script that configures my own
basic setup on FreeBSD 6.2 Release. Wondering how I tell make when
installing a port not to ask me make options/config (silent install). For
all ports and or individual ports. Since I have my make options set in
pkgtools config for sysutils/portupgrade.
For example portupgrade -RN /usr/ports/lang/php4
Will ask me make options which I have already set. How do I hide the
options.
I tried searching a few places before asking with no luck.

P.S.
Thanks FreeBSD Team for another great release so far 6.2 Release is running
really smooth on my P4 2.6 i386 system without any problems. By default
FreeBSD 6.2 Release works with my re0 1000/baseTX Full Duplex LinkSys
Gigabit NIC. Which really impresses me since I have to install a driver on
windows 2003 server enterprise before the card works. Not FreeBSD!!!

Thanks,
Charlie