Request for link exchange

Joe lalit.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:56:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am looking to exchange links with other sites. I am interested to put your
link resource pages at my site. If you will accept our all link and put in
your site then we will put your site in our link page. It's great offer for
your site. Please let me know if you'd be interested.  Send me a short
Description and Title of your site and link page URL with includes our site.
I would be happy to link exchange with you. My site description is given
below.

Thanks,

 Joe

Title: webmasterswatch.com

Webmasters source for web design, marketing, programming, and more. Latest
up to date news for web masters including search engine news, marketing, and
programming.

hosting, java, asp, cgi, perl, flash, MySQL, PHP, RSS, webmaster news, XML,