Daylight savings time / 6.1 and 4.11

Dan Nelson dnelson at allantgroup.com
Tue Jan 16 20:59:46 UTC 2007

In the last episode (Jan 16), hal said:
> Beginning in 2007, Daylight Savings Time will be lengthened one month
> by starting three weeks earlier (2AM on the second Sunday in March)
> and ending one week later (2AM on the first Sunday in November).
>
> What patch levels do I need to be at for my 4.7 and 6.1 systems to be
> daylight savings 2007 ready?
>
> Currently: 4.11-RELEASE-p25
>
> Currently: 6.1-RELEASE-p10

Since it's not a security issue, I doubt the new zone files will go
into any -p# branch.  If you were tracking the main branches (RELENG_4
or RELENG_6) instead of a -RELEASE branch (RELENG_4_11 or RELENG_6_1),
you would have them, though.  Quickest fix would be to install the
misc/zoneinfo port, which doesn't care what release you're running.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson at allantgroup.com