Please Help! How to STOP them...

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Sun Jan 14 12:25:49 UTC 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:53:04 -0800
Jay Chandler <chandler at chapman.edu> wrote:

> Please, please, PLEASE RTFM.  If that's too much to ask, try taking a
> class, hiring a consultant, or using a more user-friendly OS.

I have been a user of FreeBSD for 8 years.... and it is very friendly to
me...not sure what you mean :) (yes, 'user-friendliness' is one of those
pejorative terms that assume the user is  a lesser mind than ... ours? i
dont know...

I am not taking offense, just point out something which seems quite
engrained in our way of thinking (or pushed by the M$ marketing folks ;) )...

Anyway, I do agree with Jay tells VJ - I told VJ as much on a private email
(he/she direclty emailed me to start).

best,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head.
Put it in his hand and it's goodbye to the Bill of Rights."
   H.L. Mencken

Warned.