Broadcom Nics in Tyan Transport GT24 (B3992)

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Sat Jan 13 13:32:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> Use the latest Broadcom driver from FreeBSD CVS.  The one included in 6.1
> release is buggy.

Which driver is that?  My 6.1 install won't see them at all:

pci4: <PCI bus> on pcib4
pci4: <network, ethernet> at device 4.0 (no driver attached)
pci4: <network, ethernet> at device 4.1 (no driver attached)

Also, I'm running 6.1-RELEASE, will the cvs drivers from CURRENT work?

-Dan

> Ted

"You're not normal!"

-Michael G. Kessler, referring to my modem online time.