[Semi OT]

Jay Chandler chandler at chapman.edu
Sat Jan 13 04:56:23 UTC 2007

Installed /usr/ports/net/cvsup-mirror/

I've got a couple dozen servers here, and waiting for cvsupdates is
always onerous-- wish I'd thought of this ages ago.

In any case, I wait for the update script to kick itself off, and get
this in my logs:

CVSup update begins at 2007-01-12 20:53:42
Updating from cvsup-master.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup-master.freebsd.org
No record for server "freefall.freebsd.org" in "/home/cvsupin/.cvsup/auth"
CVSup update ends at 2007-01-12 20:53:42

Did I forget something basic?

My apologies if this is too severely off topic...

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: Incorrectly configured static routes on the corerouters.