SSH connection from within a jail

Greg Albrecht gregoryba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:42:12 UTC 2007

are you using the default /etc/ssh/sshd_config? i'm currently running
jails with ssh and don't recall having this problem. the only thing i
remember explicitly having to do is tell sshd to bind to the jail's
IP.

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gregoryba at gmail.com)
An Indie, Hip Hop and IDM Podcast: The Letter G