Laptop speaker vs earphone

Lion G. liontanker at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 06:25:06 UTC 2007

Olivier Nicole wrote:
>According to a quick google at SPDIF, it is a digital signal plug, so
>noting where you can connect earphone...

I know... but earphone sounded great when
plugging into it. (And it does have a earphone graphical
symbol right on it)

Also, I don't have the user manual with me
(I formatted the harddrive to get rid of Windows,
and I put away the Windows CD and user manual
long ago...), but I think it may have said
it was a dual use plug, for plugging
in either earphone or a digital external multimedia system
(using I guess the SPDIF convention I guess)