Natd is not working as expected

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:29:04 UTC 2007

Hello Ross,

  FreeBSD as a gateway is very easy and simple to setup, but a very small
mistake could
  stop your box from acting as a gateway,

1)
  Please send the follow :
  the output of #ifconfg -a

2) output of #uname -a

3) copy of rc.conf file

4) Whats the lines you have changed in your kernel ?

you wrote
"no packets seem to be getting through"
do you mean your freebsd having an Internet but not giving clients and not
acting as a gateway?

Marwan Sultan.