LSI MegaRAID 1068 mfi(4) 6.1-RELEASE

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Jan 10 17:00:39 UTC 2007

mfi(4) is the SAS driver for newer LSI/AMI controllers in the 9th gen Dell
and probably some stand-alone boards on the market.

It's relatively new.  Be sure you're running a new RELENG_6 snapshot for
quality support.

Also, let me know if you can get the Linux Emulation based CLI in
ports/sysutils to work.  It doesn't work for me and I don't have a lot of
free time to punt around with it (ktrace).

~BAS