is THIS why the 6.2 release seems stalled ?

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:12:48 UTC 2007

On 1/10/07, Rico Secada <coolzone at io.dk> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:01:51 -0600
> "Nikolas Britton" <nikolas.britton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > FreeBSD is created and supported by volunteers.
> > > Seems like you just posted a nice list of things
> > > for you to get busy and contribute.
> > >

> > I don't have time to contribute work, I have a business to manage as
> > well as other obligations that come first... I need this stuff to just
> > work... so I can get real things done.
>
> So you need people to work freely, without any pay, to make things work
> for you, so you can complain when something isn't working like you
> want it to!? So you can get real things done!?
>
> If you have a business to manage, and just need this to work, made by
> people who contribute for free, maybe its time you start to pay someone!?

Repost:
I'm more then willing to pay real money to support the sub-projects
that are of interest to me. I need to see some real progress being
made in return though. Feel free to start working on any of the
problems I listed. When you have something to show me I'll send some
cash. Maybe core needs to make it easier to direct are funds to the
sub-projects of are choice and still qualify it as a deductible
expense.

> Now just shut up and go away!!!

No.