FreeBSD 6.2 Release

Jay Chandler chandler at chapman.edu
Tue Jan 9 21:43:55 UTC 2007

stefanos sofroniou wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I just wanted to ask you since FreeBSD 6.2 is going to be
> released, sooner or later I will be forced to upgrade my
> system from 6.1 to 6.2.
> Well my question goes like this: what is the best way for me
> to do it? By downloading the ISO images or by doing it with
> cvsup stable-supfile?

On a semi-related note, are there installation instructions for
upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2?

On that vein, are there instructions for the same upgrade if you don't
have console access-- namely, no single-user mode?

Regards,

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: user to computer ratio too high.