Clutz-Proof Logging

Tom Judge tom at tomjudge.com
Fri Jan 5 01:51:50 PST 2007

Stan Halprin wrote:
> 747478Hi;
> I know I'm a clutz but I'm sick and tired of doing some stupid thing that crashes my server, then trying to figure out what I did. Is there something out there that could log everything I did so that I could review it each time I shoot myself in the foot?
> TIA
> Stan

I have found that the sudosh port is very useful for this, you can use
it as your shell.  It allows you to replay the full terminal session at
a later date, including any special terminal control sequences such as
ncurses etc..  It also alows you to adjust the replay speed and other
useful features.

Tom