FreeBSD Installer vs RedHat Linux Fedora Core Installer?

Peter aka SweetPete swtpete at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:56:03 UTC 2007

Re the FreeBSD Installer--

I think that more specifically, I would like and lots of users in the *nix
community probably would not mind, if sysinstall could handle installing to
a partially used HDD.  Can sysinstall do that? *naive looks*

I have heard o' wondrous a' tale about (hmmmm which was it Ubuntu or
Xandros/theWindowsyLinux?) Linux installers that can shrink unused space of
a current partition, and then go along its merry way and install to the
other part of a HDD.

So I guess my [I want what HE HAS..] question is - if I have Linux Fedora
Core on my HDD which is using one huge single partition, what do I do so
that I can install FreeBSD to the rest of the disk??  I miss FreeBSD.

Thanks so much, All!!!

-Peter
hostmaster at video2video.com