3ware 9650 Support

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Wed Jan 3 10:17:21 PST 2007

According to the 3ware site this card is supported as of FreeBSD 6.1.  I
previously posted with it as the "9550", but the end result is I hadn't
slept enough, it's the 9650SE-4LPML.

I checked the CVS sources for the twa driver, they haven't been touched in
many months so I don't feel it's likely support has been added within
there.  Anyone have any idea how to make this card work?

-Dan Mahoney

--

"I am a professional drinker, and I know that that was NOT Jose Cuervo!"

"Well, what was it then?"

"I think it was some mixture of Rubbing Alcohol, and Desenex(TM) Foot
Powder, because my feet feel okay, and my back doesn't hurt, but my
stomach is killing me!"

-Dan Mahoney, Costa Rica, August 12th, 1994