Root doesn't have permission to change permissions?

Steel City Phantom scphantm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 15:35:45 PST 2007

I have a mount point on my bsd 6.2 machine.  my startup does an nfs
mount to the mount point.  i had to reboot the other machine and now my
bsd machine can't access the mount point or the share.

drwxrwxrwx   2 4294967294  4294967294    64B Dec 26 18:42 MP3

here is the mount command that is used

mount 192.168.0.51:/MP3 /usr/local/drive_h/MP3

when i try to delete the mount point and recreate it i get the message
device busy, when i try to change owners of the directory as root it
says i don't have permission.

any ideas