FreeBSD on Mini-ITX has web page latency

bobmc bobmc at bobmc.net
Tue Jan 2 09:18:30 PST 2007

Well, it seems that the driver and the hardware works so there must be
a problem in the generic part of the software.  There are plenty of tools
for networking analysis but I am not a networking adept. So I will
carefully repeat the install.  Thanks.  -Bob-

BTW, my other computer is a Biostar Ideq SFF with Via chipsets. FreeBSD
reports a 6102 ethernet but cannot map the interrupt. Instead it wants to
emulate ethernet on FireWire.  But that is for another day.  :-)