which web mail / calendar to use

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Jan 2 04:53:08 PST 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:21:42 +0530
Girish Venkatachalam <girishvenkatachalam at gmail.com> wrote:

> roundcube seems to be the most talked about Ajax webmail software out there.
>
> I would go for a simple Javascript web calender. I am yet to find one since I
> never looked for it. :)

I have to say that roundcube is pretty good. I've set it up late last week and
it worked just fine out of the box. Not using calendar, but mainly the mail
client to a local IMAP (or remote, and it talks over TLS to it, in case you are
concerned about security ).

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

  Edmund Burke

Warned.