self-signed certificates in outlook

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Feb 28 00:12:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:04:07 +0100 (CET)
"Zbigniew Szalbot" <zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org> wrote:

> Following a recent discussion I have a question whether there is a way for
> outlook not to complain when it comes to using self-signed certificates?

Have you tried importing the  CA's cert into IE/windows' list of known
and accepted authorities?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.

Warned.