Linux Compat

Jerry jerrymc at msu.edu
Tue Feb 27 21:26:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just did a 6.2 scratch install and missed one thing.
I am sure I remember from previous version installs that it
asks if I want to install the Linux Compatibility stuff.
But, this got all the way done without mentioning it at all.
I normally check the All selection on these boxes.   I went
back and looked and didn't notice any additional place to
check this.

Am I missing something, or is this now just a standard part of
the base?    I rummaged through the Release notes and didn't
see anything mentioned.

////jerry