Outlook With FreeBSD IMAP

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at tensor.3miasto.net
Mon Feb 26 11:46:47 UTC 2007

> I am using the default FreeBSD IMAP server in FreeBSD.  It works great with

what's the default FreeBSD IMAP server? i don't remember IMAP in base
FreeBSD distro?

> thunderbird, but Outlook is not able to log in even though I have Secure
> Authentication checked.  Any ideas?

no idea. with dovecot all imap clients work, both with and without
ssl.

anyway - outlook doesn't work well anytime, especially with imap. simply
don't use it, thunderbird for windows works good with imap.