Licensing question about GPL/LGPL binaries

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 25 14:27:08 UTC 2007

Ted Mittelstaedt schrieb:
> [...]

Thanks for the answers to both of you. We just modify the packaging of
the file: gzipped tarball instead of floppy images, so it will be fine
to redistribute them with the pointer to the sources then.

Regards,
Gabor