Could we get the FreeBSD torrent servers back?

Jeff Mohler speedtoys.racing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 08:07:59 UTC 2007

It would be a facinating experiment if a laaaarge group of Fbsd users at
1000s of hosts were recruited as supporters to the Fbsd Organization..to
host some subset of critical files.

It would be super neato if you could configure what you wished to donate via
a tool that would populate your box with specific data.