VIA VT6421 and CS5536

Alex telemetria at ukr.net
Tue Feb 20 08:41:38 UTC 2007

Greeting,
I am try use motherboard ETX-LX800(http://emea.kontron.com/index.php?id=226&cat=31&productid=1321) with Freebsd OS. There are AMD Geode CPU, CS5536 motherboard chipset and VIA VT6421. I have problem whith boot from flash card CF which are connected by  VT6421. System halt on BTX load. There are problem with USB too. When USB is enabled, system halt on loading USB drivers. There is no problem with booting from CD-ROM when USB disabled. Other OS booting without problem too. How can I use this motherboard and CF?   May be system must use only BIOS functions for work with this hardware? How?