CUPS printing problem

DAK GHATIKACHALAM dakfreebsd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 05:50:45 UTC 2007

On 2/19/07, Dak Ghatikachalam <dghatikachalam at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

The problem would  be that  you did not give the access to those users who
wants to print
in KDE you invoke system settings/printer manager and there  you add the
users.

Choose the printer in question and click properties tab and on there would
be box like , general, interface etc, scroll down to the bottom most there
you will find users, once you choose those box you will see change on
properties box

Click change and choose allowed users  and add that user in question.

This may resolve this issue

Best regards

Dak