Foo***-lite ?

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Sun Feb 18 22:57:34 UTC 2007

	People,

	I hope there are some kde or gnome wizards around to give me a
	few clues about tuning my gnome|kde- lite window managers.  So far
	I have the regular gnome2 and KDE3 desktops going on my test box
	quite well.  kde at least gives users the opportunity to set the
	level of eye-candy from low to high.  I have not seen anything
	equivalent for gnome.  How do I test gnome2-lite and kde-lite?
	I've found startkde, but no startkdelite.  I've found the
	gnome-session binary, but no gnomelite-session.

	If I need kde|gnome2- lite.desktop files, please clue me in.
	Otherwise,  how do I instiantiate these lite flavor desktops?

	thanks much,

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix