X won start anymore

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 21:23:57 UTC 2007

I am running a securelevel (3 in my case) but have been doing it since months...
What's really odd, is that after I dual booted Ubuntu just now, and restarting and opting for freebsd I first got this rare message about the kernel that couldn't be booted. Then I did a ctrl-alt-del and restarted and opted for freebsd again and voila.....I could get back into X!!!
I don't know what was happening, I am suspecting maybe bad hardware and started backing things up.

Thanks in advanced though, I am working with GDM right now and I just don't know what happened!!