Eclipse Installation in FreeBSD

sans bindubhaskar at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:11:22 UTC 2007

hi all,

I'm new to freebsd and do not have any unix or linux background. I want to
install eclipse for c++ developement. do we to need to install jre prior to
eclipse ? If so, could you please help on how to install jre. Also I
searched for eclipse setup for freebsd, but couldnt find that from their
site, from where can we get that? Will the eclipse for linus work in
freebsd? Could anyone tell the installation procedures?

thanks in advance,
sans.