Jailed mysqld doesn't work after a backup

Vincent Bolinard vinzstyle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:15:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've reinstalled MySQL in the jail to be sure, and it's still not working.

I also forgot to tell that the previous jail ran under a 6.1 upgraded to 6.2.
Now, I'm running a fresh 6.2-RELEASE.

The error message is the same :
jail: execv: /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Permission denied

Thank you for your help.