Neeraj Sharma neeraj.dl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 09:22:19 UTC 2007

Here is the output of pciconf -lv (Video Driver)

none3 at pci1:5:0: class=0x030000 card=0x006b103c chip=0x58351002 rev=0x00
hdr=0x00
vendor = 'ATI Technologies Inc'
device = 'Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP (RS300M AGP)'
class = display
subclass = VGA

I tried bunch of things in my xorg.conf (like copying xorg.conf from ubuntu
install which i posted earlier) and also I tried following monitor section
config

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"