Your account has been flagged!

PayPal Security Measures service at paypal-flagged.com
Thu Feb 15 00:45:59 UTC 2007

   [1x1.dyn?0OEGRB-Fho927wMZCCX7=0] [1x1.dyn?0OEGRB-Fho927wMZCCX7=0]

   PayPal 2007

   Manage Your Money in 2007
   PayPal Security Measures.
   It's easy to track your expenses and stay organized when you use
   PayPal. All your incoming and outgoing payments are tracked on your
   Account History page. [1]See sample.

    [2]Shop without sharing your financial information. PayPal. Privacy
                           built in. Learn more.

   Your account has been flagged!
   PayPal Security Measures.
   Dear PayPal Member,
   Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our
   routine security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have
   access and use of your Paypal account and to ensure a safe PayPal
   experience. We require all flagged accounts to verify their
   information on file with us. To verify your information at this time,
   please visit our secure server webform by clicking the hyperlink
   below:

                  [3]Click here to update your Information

   If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
   temporarily suspend your account.
   Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your
   account.
    Your PayPal Account in Action
                                    [4]Use PayPal to purchase with cash.
   Use PayPal to purchase with cash.
   When you link your bank account to your PayPal account, you can fund
   your purchases with the money from your bank account. So get
   Verified--it's just like spending cash. [5]Learn more.
                                    [6]Make FREE calls around the world.
   Make FREE calls around the world.
   Reduce your phone bills--with Skype software you can talk to other
   Skype users all over the world for free. Or make low-cost calls to any
   landline or cell phone with SkypeOut^TM services you purchase with
   PayPal. [7]Learn more.
                                    [8]Pay or get paid back with PayPal.
   Pay or get paid back with PayPal.
   Start off the year with a clean slate. Easily pay your family and
   friends what you owe them, or request money that they owe you. [9]See
   how easy it is to send or request money with PayPal.
    Special Offers for PayPal Customers

   [10]Dell
   [11]Save 20% on Dell Inspiron Notebooks when you use PayPal. Enter
   code at checkout: SFW86WKM?16WSL
   [12]Cooking.com
   Special Offer--
   Use PayPal and [13]get free Super Saver Shipping on ship-
   ments of $49 or more.
   [14]Shoebuy.com
   Save 10% on over 300,000 products. Enter promo code: paysave. Plus
   [15]Free Shipping, Free Returns, and No Sales Tax.

    Helpful Links: [16]ID Theft Resources | [17]Help Center | [18]PayPal
   Shops | [19]Password Help

   Please do not replay to this e-mail. To modify your notification
   preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the Profile sub-tab,
   then click the Notifications link under Account Information. Changes
   may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our mailings. PayPal will
   not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to
   third parties. For more information about the security of your
   information, read our Privacy Policy at
   https://www.paypal.com/privacy.
   Copyright © 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
   trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
   PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.