Viewing on remote PC

Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:57:29 UTC 2007

Why don't you try tight vnc for this(server running vnc and WinXpee
running vnc client.
http://www.tightvnc.com/

PuTTY (the Telnet and SSH client itself)
      * PSCP (an SCP client, i.e. command-line secure file copy)
      * PSFTP (an SFTP client, i.e. general file transfer sessions much
        like FTP)
      * PuTTYtel (a Telnet-only client)
      * Plink (a command-line interface to the PuTTY back ends)
      * Pageant (an SSH authentication agent for PuTTY, PSCP and Plink)
      * PuTTYgen (an RSA and DSA key generation utility).

From my shell if I login threw
[user at myserver]$ ssh -X <remote machine>
and after logging in
I can use different X based utilities of remote machine.
[user at remote_machine] firefox &
                       ^Opens firefox browser of remote machine.

regards
anugunj "anuj"