BIND slave records not updating

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Tue Feb 13 22:20:45 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 10:00 -0600, Derek Ragona wrote:
> I run multiple FreeBSD versions with Bind and have not had a problem with
> records being updated.  Are you properly setting the new serial numbers in
> the master record files?

Thanks. Do you mean the master zone files where the BSD server are
pulling from. I update via a GUI on the server running Bluequartz GUI.
The zone file serial number changes from 2007020501 to 2007021301 after
changing one today. The other BSD server hosting slave records is
pulling the updates fine, just this one that is not. Is there anywhere
in the logs to find what is happening. All I've been able to find in
logs is on the master server indicating notifies sent to the IP address
of the problem server.

--
Robert