eterm/port

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Thu Feb 8 17:20:32 UTC 2007

Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org> writes:

> I don't use eterm, but I'm seeing it too when I looked into it.
> Strangely, neither eterm nor imlib2 have changed in a couple of
> months, and the sandbox built them properly since then.

Hmm.  imlib2 isn't deleting properly, either.

    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_bumpmap' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_colorspace' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_grab' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_poly' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_show' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_test' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/bin/imlib2_view' doesn't exist
    pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
    incorrectly specified?)

Doesn't seem related, though.